I thought that I would be really sad to be away from home, but I actaully am pretty OK. I think it's because there are a lot of Hawaii people here. Like 3/8 in my suite are from Hawaii. So it's aight. I think me and my room mate are the most down to earth ones in our suite. The girls next door had choke stuff to bring in yesterday and their room is all pink and cluttered. My roommate hasn't even moved in most of her stuff yet since she lives so close by. WEll I had a Korean cup noodle for breakfast today cus I was too lazy to get my ass down to the cafeteria, which is a mile away....not really but it's a really long walk. Well forget about the freshman 15...I think I'm going to lose weight...the freshman -15....haha at least I hope.
Last night there was a club fair and I joined a bunch of random ones, but the ones that reallly interested me were the Solar Decathalon and the Global Medical Brigade, which does a trip to Honduras during spring break to help sick people. There was an Obama Caucus and also a McCain one. I was surprised when one of my suitemates joined the McCain one..LOSER. hah jk.
I'm still hungry! I only have fruits in my fridge and my roomie has some Vietnamese food. Well I don't have my first class till 11:45, and all my suitemates were gone this morning for their 8:00 classes. I guess I'll stop by the cafe before class. Well all in all everythings going pretty good, but I didn't really meet a lot of people yet. The most interesting person I met (well i forgot his name already) is haole but he's from Singapore and he can speak Mandarin and German and some other languages, but he speaks English with a British accent. Cool huh...?
-_____-
Well I wonder what classes are like....
Laterss.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah, a lot of international kids can surprise you. One of my classmates is an Indian that's fluent in Mandarin or Canto (I forgot), lol.
highlighter party! we don't have coool crap like that :(
and I like your new layout! your desk looks mad cool.
HAHAH mccain.
why are you being so healthy?!
I'm living off of sodium and subway :(
BRITISH ACCENTS are cool. I wish there were people here is accents. well not NY accents. :p I can't understand that.
the only international students are KOREAN!
Post a Comment