STUDIOUS: this word would describe me this weekend (starting Saturday)
So what's up with this Twitter thing? It's kinda like what the Newest facebook tries to be. I log on to facebook and all i see are updates, kinda just like the Twitter thing that Karen invited me to. The new facebook is even more stalker-friendly in my opinion since its even easier to stalk people because it's right on your feed....not that I stalk people, but I'm just saying.
So I just watched the Dark Knight a couple of hours ago and ummm I know I fail, but I fell asleep. It was just way too long and there were too many slow boring parts. The Watchmen, on the otherhand, was exciting the whole time like BAM BAM BAM so I liked it. Maybe I'll watch the DArk Knight again some other time when I'm not as tired. So now, Nicole, I am not part of the "increasingly small minority of the population who has not seen the dark knight" hahaha!
I hope you Twilight fans are proud of me because I just picked up New Moon from the book store this week as well. Yes, I am conforming. I feel the need to read it because everyone is telling me how good it gets.... I read the first couple pages and it is still just as cheesy as Twilight was, but I want to finish it before the movie comes out. Does anyone know when the movie is supposed to be out? In addition to Twilight reading material, I have obtained Twilight soundtrack music and that one song Flightless Bird, American Mouth is playing from my computer right now. I really like this song!
So what are you guys all up to for summer? Any internships, jobs, trips, or just chilling? I applied to an internship at Queen's Hospital, called Summer Research Internship, but it's supposed to be very competitive. I should probably have a back up plan, but I don't have one as of now. Subway? NO THANK YOU. I consider it one of my "once in a lifetime experiences". If I don't get the internship I will probably try to get a paying job.
I can hear my suitemate and her boyfriend giggling in the shower. It's 2 AM.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
2 comments:
hahaa I bought the twilight soundtrack for the poster :) I like that song too, I saw the band perform on Jay Leno that song or something too.
Yeah everyone hates the new facebook but they'll get used to it like they did last time.
The Dark Knight I liked but I hate that batman voice. Watchmen was indeed BAM BAM BAM, though the story went on these weird tangents for a little too long and it was hard for me to keep track of how the stories were tying together. I guess it would have been better if I read the graphic novel though.
But I seriously give props to masked women avengers rocking the vintage hair styles and bringing back the garter look. Seriously, how can a superhero girl keep up thigh high leggings?? The garter outfit is more realistic I think ahhaa.
EWWW they're giggling in the shower??? WTF DISTURBING >.<
and yeah I'm gonna try and get a job at Hot Topic or something. ANYWHERE. maybe taco bell :) yum.
I never understood twitter. It's like a celebrity thing; all the celebrities use it to keep their fans updated. Idk, I guess it just reminds me too much of those people on facebook who continually post pointless status updates. "Is going to bed" or "is doing homework." Might as well post "is in the bathroom taking a major dump" for all your friends to know. Sorry, it just annoys me.
I've never read Twilight (or its sequels) and never intend to. I'm also not much of a reader, so I commend you on your efforts. I should pick up a book soon.
As for Watchmen? I hated it. I guess it wasn't my cup o' tea. In all honesty the only reason I watched it was for Patrick Wilson and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I think the best part of the movie was the opening credits. So, I'm the opposite of you--I think The Dark Knight was much better.
Oh, and for this summer I will probably rot my brain and do nothing. I should be more proactive. But i really want to do this college internship program for Disney. I'm hoping to try that next summer (unless I decide to do summer school).
Post a Comment