me and my friends stayed up till 5 in the morning on saturday finishing watching the entire first season of gossip girl. at first i thought this show was stupid because i had no idea what was going on, but after watching the entire first season i like it a lot. i like their clothes and accessories, the scandalous narrator voice, the dramatized drama, and everything about it.
xoxo M
P.S.
Answer to previous riddle:
Billy was a window cleaner and got tired of cleaning windows, so he jumped into the building.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
2 comments:
i haven't seen any episodes of gossip girl though i did half-read the first 3 books or whatever. I don't really remember any of it lol.
I watched a lot of Taylor Swift music videos, I really like her.
my roommates are gossip girl fanatics. i never got the appeal of it. i watch with them sometimes just because they're watching it on TV. i still don't really like it, but it is semi-entertaining. except the characters and actors on the show annoy me to no end.
Post a Comment