Meebo

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So I haven't updated this thing in a while

And I thought I'd practice my English writing skills before they deteriorate to nothing over summer. Or I would just like to rant about why I do not like living in the same house as my parents sometimes. Since I moved away for college my parents decided to turn half of my room into their fucking office. And get this...my room is the smallest room in the entire fucking house! They decided to downsize what little personal living area I have to one half. In addition to being an office my room is also somewhat of a theater for my mom when she decides to watch Chinese olden-days dramas. My old binders and precious memories from high school and basically my entire life have been thrown out of my personal desk drawers, which my mom decided to convert into a filing cabinet for her business things. As I am typing on my bed, my father is occupying my desk doing work on the computer. In addition, tenants live under me so I can never jump up and down in my own room...although this sounds stupid it's actually really fucking annoying because when I get mad I can't stomp around in my own room...I can't slam doors...I haven't had a restful night of sleep since last week and I have no idea why. Maybe cause my room makes me claustrophobic and shit. In addition to being claustropohobic my room is fucking hot most of the time...right now there is a nice post-rain breeze. It's really nice actually :) Anyways back to venting MADNESS. Supposedly my dad has a cold right now. I don't know if he is being a drama queen or what, but he was looking for extra strenght tylenol and couldn't find it so he told me to go to Longs to buy some. I looked in the medicine drawer and found it for him, but the expiration date was 7/09 ...but it is July 09, so I wasn't sure and asked him if he wanted me to buy new ones...he said it's up to you I just need Tylenol. So I fucking Googgled "Tylenol expiration date" and found out that medicine doesn't really expire, cept thats just the date that manufactures guarantee it to work till. In fact it even works 3 years after expiration date. So I told my dad it's still good, but he fucking ignores me when he comes out of the shower because he sees that I am still at home and haven't gone to buy the medicine. He finds his keys and drives off to go to Longs himself. I try to stop him from going, but he fucking ignores me. Then my sister and my mother gang up on me "Why didn't you go and buy it??? Don't you know he's sick?" FUCK. You go buy the medicine. I already found some unexpired medicine for him and when I asked if he wanted me to go buy it he didn't say anything. Well that's my little story that I enjoyed sharing about one reason why I do not enjoy staying at home with my family.

Well spending the day at Alaz today was supah fun. Just chilling and catching up and reminiscing good ole days of high school.

I suppose I'll do some research so that I can get out of work earlier tomorrow. Outs.

No comments: