Bedsheets, Pillows (2), pillow covers
Towels (2), Face towel
Desk lamp
Toothpaste, tooth brush
Facewash, Makeup, Body Wash, Shampoo, conditioner, Razor
Kleenex Box
Cup Noodle (10)
Decorative Posters, Whiteboard + Cork board, Sticky gum things
Laptop Pad for Lap
Slippahs
Bathing suit
Laundry Bag, hangers, Laundry detergent (liquid), Fabric softeners?
Postits, pens, pencils, notebooks, white out, tape, stapler
Stamps, envelopes
REFRIGERATOR?
NEW cellphone, Laptop
Extension outlet!
Bio textbook and Atticus Book
USB Flash Drive (cute one from renee)
Alarm Clock
Vitamins?, Tylenol, bandaids
Backpack/ Big Tote
Digital Camera, Charger, Memory Card inserter, USB connector
Glasses \O-O/
SCU jacket
Still extending this list. Any suggestions?
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
3 comments:
Mattress/foam pad to put underneath your bedsheets!
Don't buy just a laptop pad, but make sure it's a cooling pad so it won't overheat.
Ethernet cable... IDK about you, but my damn residence didn't provide us with it (they claim our towers can't support wireless, so we have wired). If you got wireless though, then no need.
Nail clipper, tweezers!
Small trash bin (if the room doesn't have one).
Picture frames? I just bought some @ Target yesterday to add personal touches to my areas!
Case of water bottles.
woah. i should do that too.
but yes, karen is right about the mattress/foam pad (but i think i'm buying it on the mainland).
hmm...i might need one of those ethernet cables too, but i have no idea how they're supposed to work.
anyway, karen covered a lot of the good stuff but if i think of anything else i'll get back to you.
you forgot the arsenic to put in your drunk roommates rum.
hmmm. ear plugs for when they walk in drunk at 3 am screaming andddd.
oh cup noodles is good idea, I didn't see any in NY :(
um. Stamps is good, cause you don't know how long till you see a post office.
uuhhhh.
i like the glasses illustration: \O-O/ haha
Post a Comment