Well today I went to the Verizon Wireless store down at Ala Moana area to hopefuly get the DARE phone ( the Verizon iPhone equivalent)since I needed a new phone before I go off for college. But then apparently you have to pay an extra 44$ per month for that phone in order to activate all its features. So of course my father says No You Don't Need All That Pick Another Phone. So I look at the Blackberry and say OK fine I'll settle for that. I go back to the verizon guy and tell him I want that and he says oh that one is the lower end of our multi-feauture phones (or something like that) so you have to pay 30$ per month for that one. Frustration. So I look again and find a phone called the Venus and its a slide phone but it also has a touch screen on the front. This one is a simpler phone so there's no additional. I didn't like it. My dads like get something already. I'm like but I don't like it and I might as well stick to the one I have cus it's almost the same. So I don't get anything and now I'm at home waiting for Verizon to come up with better phones. But of course all the phones they advertise will be the new cool ones with great features that you have to pay 44$ per month for. Sigh. Well I should be thankful that I have a phone at least. And I am. So for now that red chocolate with the --according to the Verizon guy-- "old technolgyheat sensitive touch pad" will have to do. I guess it's OK that the Send button doesn't work. Good things come to those who wait..............I hope.
oh yeah and my dad says I don't speak confidently since I use "I don't know a lot" I have a feeling that its because i say idk a lot on AIM and then i started to use it a lot in regular speech. Or, well...maybe cus I really don't know. I guess I'll take it with a grain of salt since I don't feel like I have a confidence issue.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
3 comments:
well i have the enV2...it works fine for me...tho i wanted the blackberry pearl...mom was like you don't need all that stuff so i had to settle with the enV2...
i say "i guess" a lot. does that mean i'm indecisive? because i am.
Yeahhhh, BlackBerry plans are expensive! :( My parents are okay w/it though. 'Cause when I start paying my own phone bill, I sure as hell ain't having a BlackBerry!!
And what do you mean I left so mysteriously? I like updated my Facebook status sooo many times counting down, lol. Nah, J/K, I hung out/entertained my friends & their grandparents from Cali since they were staying @ my house. So that's where all my "last" summer free time went.
Post a Comment