He's also gay!
????What's up with the owner hiring gay men????
Anyways he's from Philadelphia and he's here for graduate school at HPU on a cheerleading scholarship....He's pretty cool too.
Oh and yesterday Andre gave me a Cinnabon as an early birthday present. I asked him how he knew my birthday was coming up and he said it was because I told him I was a Libra the other day. Haha so that made my day.
So today I worked with the two of them and it was quite interesting!
Anyways,
I am leaving for Santa Clara in 11 days. I have half of one suitcase packed. Is that bad?
I'm starting to not wear some of the clothes I like so that I can pack them.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
4 comments:
oh no! when you leave, who will control the gay guys?!
Wow, that birthday thing is awesome, lol.
Well, read my latest entry, haha.
i haven't started packing yet. is that bad?
Post a Comment