Meebo

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby set me free, promise misery...

BBMak
Yes I'm listening to them. until ur back here baby, miss you want you i need you so until you're back here babyyy/there's a feeling inside i want you to know/ you are the one and i can't let you go.

Updates on my life:
So I'm trying to update my look for college. I got a haircut yesterday at Supercuts ($17) boy am I thrifty! :) but it was actually a pretty nice haircut, almost as good as my mom...haha i kid! i bought a hair dye ($10) and i'm going to make my hair subtly lighter. so on the box it says dark blonde, but of course it will have almost no effect on my black hair. I haven't found time to actually dye my hair so it's just sitting on my bedroom floor for now. I'm going to get a pedicure at Smiley Nails sometime this week when I find myself with an abundance of time after I leave the chains of Subway in less than two days.

I neeed to accomplish several things before I leave on the 17th/18th (my dad accidentally scheduled flight for the 18th when we're supposed to leave on the 17th and only realized it a couple hours ago). Here they are in random order:

1) Take a proffessional family photo and blow it up for the living room wall. Any suggestions on where I can get this done? Cus in my mind theres only Sears and then Pictures Plus?

2) Finish packing...duh! + update my wardrobe/ lack of one.

3) Eat a acai bowl at the Blue Hawaii place + eat a plate lunch with lots and lots of gravy + eat shaved ice with condensed milk.

4) Lose 3 more pounds (crossing my fingers for that one)

5) Clean my room so that its more office-friendly for my mother

6) Take the 3 dogs to the dog park (sounds nice but don't know if i'll take the effort to do it)

7) Visit the high school to say goodbye to my favorite teachers.(For some reason I kind of have this dreading feeling about going back to the high school? Weird or what?)

8) Develop some of the pictures stored on my computer (for the first time everrr)

9) Eat dim sum with my grandparents + pay for it!

10) Cook dinner/breakfast for mom and dad.

11) Update my Zune.

12) Do a pre-leaving blog?

3 comments:

karen said...

Like seriously, update your wardrobe when you get to California! I don't even want to wear like half the clothes I brought & left tons @ home too, lol. Shopping is so much fun here.

Nikki ! said...

woooah, your list is extensive! i didn't know those were the lyrics lol.

well. enjoy the food nnoooww. ZIPPYSZIPPYSZIPPYS.

blerg said...

BBMAK! i remember BBMak!

and you bought hair dye? cool! i hope the color turns out well. and a haircut and a pedicure too? haha, looks like you're going all out huh marcia? reminds me of the House Bunny :D