Meebo

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hi to my fellow readers?

I'm back and found a lot of free time on my hands so I will grace u all with an update ;) hehehe

What have I been doing since I got back to Hawaii nei?

Hanging out with the family, eating a lot of Chinese food in the house AND outside. I went to Maryknoll today to pick up my sister for "an eye dr. appointment" (not....!) and had a good chat with Mrs. Agcaoili. She made me fill out some alumni card. And working out a lot at the YMCA. It has been kinda cloudy the past couple days. I don't understand why my little sister thinks its so cold and is always wearing a jacket now. She does not know what REAL cold is! Life is normal again. It felt as if I never left, and I don't really want to leave to go back to college :( !! WEll i will enjoy the time I have here.

I'm so glad I am done with the first quarter of school. It has definitley been stressful, especially during finals week. I ate and ate all kinds of food and hardly left my room the entire weekend. It was insane. My eyeball started twitching and I was grinding my teeth at night.

Oh speaking of teeth, I had a LOVELY visit to the dentist yesterday......NOT! I had 4 cavities and subsequently 4 fillings!! All I was expecting was a nice cleaning. Now I have fillings on all 8 of my molars...YAY! :( My dentist thinks that its because of my "college partying habits" haha he sure does know me too well....YEAH RIGHT!

My mom and sister read my journal while I was away. It was my Harry Potter journal from 5th/6th grade. Now they know all my dirty little secrets from back in the day. darnit. Nahhh my mom said she was touched because I said something along the lines of: I need to get all A's and not B's otherwise I'm wasting mommy's money for sending me to Maryknoll. haha i actually do remember having that mindset back then. probably still subcounsciously do now. yes im such a stereotypical asian, and what? ha ha

I may or may not visit Maryknoll teachers today or tomorrow....Darnit I shoulda today since I was already there, but I was dressed in beach clothes and my hair was all messy and wet! -______- MAYBE tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nikki ! said...

haha yeah i gotta viseet some time. i guess if i'm still here when they go back after christmas.

did you buy anything today??

lol. we must pick a date so that i may use my facebooking skillz.

and yeah. real cold. is like. 20 degrees. it's so fucking hot here i can't sleep D: