1)Be more active in my school (GAIN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS IN EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING) Why? Because its f-ing boring anyways so I might as well be dedicating my time to whatever things I can to better my resume BIYOTCH
2) Ideal weight: 145. Make time for the gym & sauna. At least 3 times a week right after classes. Take less naps during the day, and go the gym instead. Do not rely on others to go, just go on own. Buy a good amount of cute workout clothes so that I have NO excuse at all. Already reduced dining plan to basic plan rather than prefferred, so I have less prepaid credit to buy food.
3) Make more conversation with other suitemates. Such as when brushing teeth, sitting in common area, or when not studying. Talk about anything....weather, classes, toothpaste, just SOMETHING.
4) Attend more Hawaii Club and APSU meetings to meet more people.
5) Make at least one white friend...seriously! What the frick? I thougth I would meet choke white people, but I am friends with all Asians, might as well be in Hawaii!!
6) Find an on-campus job where I do nothing and make $10 an hour
7) Decide on medical school.
8) Read a book for fun.
9) Make mom happy :) (Story of my life)
10) Set rules with roommate on bringing people into room at odd hours! >=O
11) Go to more office hours. Have each professor know me by name. Get help and talk story. So they can write me rec letters when needed.
12) Get new clothes. Dress more stylishly.
13) Take care of skin, face, hair no matter what.
The list could go on forever. But I will be realistic and stop here.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
1 comment:
#12 sounds the funnest!
OH and #5, YAAAY WHITE PEOPLE!
no most of them are ass holes but the nice ones are awesome :)
Post a Comment