Meebo

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I cant think of a title

Well its been a week and a half into the new year. I've been pretty busy and the school internet is off and on on me so I haven't been on my computer a lot that lately. What I have been doing is being a busy bee. This first week of school has been very tiring. I am taking Physics, Chemistry II, Calculus IV, English I Honors, Environmental Economics, and Modern Dance I. I am actually enjoying all of my classes, cept maybe Chemistry since the class is extremely long and boring since I already took AP Chem. I have a feeling I may not attend all Chem classes this quarter. As for my new years resolutions, I have been to the gym 3 times this week, in addition to my twice a week dance classes, so I have been getting a hecka lot of physical activity. Last night I got pizza with some of my suitemates, so I have been geting more convo time with them.

1 comment:

Nikki ! said...

guess what... I JOINED A GYM. and I actually went, it's awesome. I'm gonna go to hip hop and pole dance :D