Meebo

Friday, January 16, 2009

3 DAY WEEKEND = Ski trip = FUN!

Well I thought i would get as much internet time as i could before i left. This weekend is going to be exciting because in less than half an hour i am going to go up to Tahoe in a minivan with 7 other people from the asian pacific islander student union and go to a ski lodge. I finally get to see some snow ^___^ goal: build a snowman! i just waterproofed my uggs last night with the ugg spray and now i am ready. bring on the snow! Speaking of weather it was incredibly hot today. I actually sweated... it was absolutely smeltering. while in hawaii i heard theres a storm predicted for today? what in the world. GLobal warming sure is taking its tole....

As for school-related issues....
I'm actually enjoying my english class. we have to keep a journal in that class that the prof. reads at the end of the quarter. i actually enjoy writing now....strangely. today i could not pay close attention in any of my classes because last night i stayed up till 2 am packing my snow clothes and stuff, and today i couldn't wait to get out of my last class (Math). yesterday i visited my bio prof and gave her some Lion Coffee from home. i got my final exam back from last quarter and i realized i couldnt even comprehend my answers and all the processes that i spent hours, maybe even days studying. so how am i even supposed to know what i did wrong? GAHHH.

I got back to my room just now and indulged on some gummies and kettle corn. I loaded up on enough junk food to last me the whole trip too.

As for New Year's resolutions
I've been having a good workout in dance class? I havent gone to the gym once this week....woops. at least i'll be hardcore skiing i guess. one of my suitemates is moving out because there was some conflict betweeen her and the other suitemates, so shes moving to the second floor. its kinda sad even though i didnt hang out with her alot. we were supposed to make chili and rice together :( but i suppose i will visit her next week since shes moving out this sunday. the other girls were totally ignoring her and were always talking about how she always talked shit about them. hm i wonder what they will talk about now that she is moving out. yes i understand that sentence can be quite confusing.
Well i'm going to bring my camera and take choke pictures. snow snow snow =)

1 comment:

Nikki ! said...

SNOW IS AWESOME!

When it's cold and not snowing, it's just not worth it.

I didn't get to make a snowman cause the snow melts really fast but I mad a mini snowball out of the snow on my window sill :]

upload pictures!