Meebo

Friday, March 6, 2009

Dry Skin and Acne

Scaly and dry is my skin. Pimples are bursting out of my face. I think I need to start taking care of these issues. I'm on the hunt for a new face regimen.....I don't see my dermatollogist until Summer. Additionally I have put on some weight over the past couple of weeks. Time to stop eating pizza at midnight. I also need to stop buying junk food. What in the world is wrong with me?!?! I need to get back on track. I feel like I'm not doing so hot this quarter. Probably pulling B's in most of my classes.

3 comments:

karen said...

Try tea tree oil... it's all natural, no chemicals. Just dab it on your blemishes overnight, see if it works out for you!

I'm always on the lookout for new face regimens, haha.

Christi Liongson said...

Tree oil? It's still oil, through. No idea how humid it is there, but humidity/oil tends to make me break out. I would use something that would dry out the acne, and balance it with moisturizer.

I have a sulfur-based face wash that I got prescribed that helped me a lot, and my face isn't dependent on it (if I don't take it all the time, I don't break out if I miss it). It smells for a little, but I wash it out with a good soap after and then put on make up.

B's are alright; college is different. I suck ass in lecture classes.

What works for me is just stop buying junk food. Period. Mooch off people's junk food at best, but that's the most. I spend grocery food money at Trader Joe's on granola cereal.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the advice guys. I feel like this blog is becoming a great advice-receiving device hahaha.