Meebo

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Have you ever felt as if you were a zombie?

Well that's what I felt like today. I don't know why but I was so tired. My first class was at Chem at 9:15, then Physics immediately after. Lunch break at 11:35 where I ate a salad, went back to my room and did some thing on the computer. Went to physics office hours at 2:00, stayed till 3:15, walked over to English class, ended early at 5:00, ate dinner, headed over to Physics lab at 6:00. Finished physics lab early...at 8:10 pm. Mondays this quarter suckass. I feel so tired, yet I do not want to sleep because I do not feel satisisfied, not only because I did not finish my homework, but I feel like I'm missing something as in my life.

2 comments:

blerg said...

every day man, every day.

your mondays sound brutal. just remmeber that it's almost summer.

Nikki ! said...

it's my tuesdays that suck. and I only have 3 classes. it's cause two of them are fucking 4-5 hours long!

I usually get out around 9 :(

but yeah almost summer!!! are you counting down to the end of school? I am :]

haha my word verification is drazins.