Meebo

Friday, April 3, 2009

Riddle of the Day

My brain is too stupid to write long blog entries so I found a riddle for you guys :)

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

Anyways everything is going good. I have a bunch of homework to do this weekend. I have two labs this quarter: Physics and Chemistry totalling 7 hours of labtime each week. I am trying to find a biomedical engineering internship for summer either at home or here. Yes, I might stay here during summer if I do get one. But I've been working on my resume, attended a resume writing workshop, and now I am trying to find an internship. I applied to Queens Hospital Internship. If I don't get an internship I'll be going back home working at some job, maybe two if I feel up to it. I'm thinking of Long's Drugs and Makino Chaya.

3 comments:

Christi Liongson said...

He didn't jump out of the window that led to the outside of the building?

Nikki ! said...

was he looking into a window on another building?

blerg said...

ditto on Christianne's answer.

btw, sorry about that whole "conforming" thing i talked about in my post. some people are just good at certain things and that doesn't mean they're conforming. i'm happy you're in medicine or engineering because careers in those fields are so important to society.