Meebo

Monday, April 13, 2009

Tan on the Mainlan'

So my skin has returned to its summer shade after a couple of days studying in the sun, coupled with the one breif visit to the water park during spring break. I'm darker than my Asian friends and that's all that matters!! I won a "free" iPod nano last week. I think it's green but I can't be sure since I did not open the box. I'm still debating whether I want to sell it or just use it, or give it to my dad. I have a Zune and I have a mini, but they tell me the new nano is sooo cool cus u can change the songs with a flick or ur wrist...well I will decide that later.

I just want to rant about English teachers. Some English teachers inspire you to believe that English is more than bullshit, but the majority of them confirm your beliefs through high school English classes that English is no more than just fluffy crap. I hate my two hour long English classes on Monday and Wednesday. I hate Mondays.

Furthermore, I love bubble tea, or boba, or whatever. I like it when the pearls are right between soft and hard chewy, so like chewy but not too chewy. California has the best bubble tea. None of this junk crap from like Dave's Ice Cream.

This weekend I took the train to the city (San Francisco). I went to an amazing shopping mall. It had curvy escalators..! I bout earrings from a street vendor and bout some stuff from a 3-story Forever21.

Well 8 more weeks until home sweet home where I can relax and not do anything educational.

1 comment:

Nikki ! said...

I am so jealous of the tan! I am pasty white, PASTY WHITE! I've considered spray tan, but I think I'll just get a color depositing lotion and wear shorts on my beach tour of Florida, Cali, and home

I can't wait for school to be over with!

I agree with the english teacher thing, I've always has good teachers that made me read the books, but in my lit class, I find I don't really give a shit about the beats.