I was super tired yesterday for some reason. May have been the combination of 4 hours of surfing, or trying to surf at least, and singing, or trying to sing, karaoke till 11:30 PM. But I woke up super early today because I forgot to close my curtains last night so the bright sun was shining in my face.
Anyhow, I was reading through some of your blogs and watching ur videos, which made me want to update this thing. Nicole and Vanessa....your video blogs make my one video seem so lameeeee. But I'll post some later when im bored out of my mind once everyone leaves.
I can't wait till I quit work. I'll probably find myself with a whole lot of nothing to do, so I'll make my blog all spectacular and stuff.
So I'm going to eat a bowl of Cheerios now to kick off my day :)
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
2 comments:
Oh Marcia, my video blog was nothing special...now Nicole's, hers is awesome and I like yours too; I can't wait for more.
How was surfing btw? I never had the opportunity to see for myself.
lol my blog isn't thaaat great. I just post a lot cause i'm an internet whore =]
haha CHERIOS!
i'm in phoenix. it's really boring.
post more!
Post a Comment