Meebo

Monday, August 25, 2008

Moke Neighbor VS. My Dad

So this just happened like 5 minutes ago.

My dogs were barking, probably because there was a stranger outside. I was in my room on my computer when heard my neighbor yell (moke-ishly), "Shut the goddamn dogs up!" So I was like omgwtf?,went to the living room and yelled "QUIET SHHHT! BROWNIE!" and the moke neighbor goes, "Everytime your goddamn dogs bark!" So I went out onto the balcony and said, "Your dogs are barking too!" He says, "Your dog bark, so my dogs bark!" I said, "No they bark all the time!" My mom comes out and says, "Every time your damn dogs bark we are very patient and we don't say anything!" The moke guy comes out of his house (his name is Mike apparently) and my dad goes downstairs to the dog area.
Mike: Your dogs are barking cus the rats go tru the fence and eat the dog food.
Dad: There are not rats. The dogs only barks when the strangers come through here.
Mike: No, no lemme tell u this... you leave the dog food out...the rats come ova here.
Dad: No, I saw that person walking past here just now. The dogs were barking at the stranger. They only bark at strangers, and for some reason they bark at you everytime they see you. I don't know what you (points at him) did to the dogs, but for some reason they bark at you everytime.
Mike: You know I clean your guys Rubbish every---
Dad: Wait! What rubbish are you talking about? You mean the trees branches?
Mom: The trees hang over and then they're on your property.
Dad: Just like the fruit trees, the fruits come over the property line and you can pick them.
Mike: No, everyday I clean the bird shit off my driveway and this wall.
Dad: Wait..THE BIRDS?!? WHAT THE HELL?
Me and sis: OMG this is ridiculous the birds fly around
Mike: The birds eat your dog food and they stay over hea and shit all over the place... on my cah too. When i feed my dog I watch them finish the food and then I take it away. thats what i do.
DAd: I don't have time to watch my dogs eat OK? You got your way, I got mine.
Mike: Yes I know we have our own ways, but you know I'm taking medication for my heart. I have to take 11 different medications to stay alive. I have a short life so I'm just living day by day. Everytime the dog bark when I'm in deep sleep. You know I have a machine that pumps air for me when I sleep and everytime I get into deep sleep the dog barks.
Dad: I know my dogs don't bark every night. Only tonight because there's strangers walking around.

oh and it goes on...

but this was like the third time he complained and everytime he says the same thing..."im on medication"

so what are we supposed to feel sorry for him? one things for sure: Nuuanu neighbors are a lot "meaner" just like everyone says. I think its just cus theyre old and uptight unlike those cool west side peeps.

3 comments:

Christi said...

haha, man. Ewa people are the shizz. We just let our dogs bark.

blerg said...

one word: nice.

best retelling ever. hmm...i wonder what medication he's on exactly.

Nikki ! said...

Want me to smack him??

I'm good at slapping mokes in the face :D