So Today was the Santa Clara Hawaii Club BBQ at Magic Island. I met a bunch of Iolani kids and we ate food. They also had ice breaker games, like that one game they always have where you take X quantity of an item (and they tell you to take a lot of it) and then you go around in a circle and say X amount of facts about yourself. We also had this water balloon throwing competition. My nose is all congested today, so I decided it best that I do not do a video cast.
It's 7:22 and my family is not home. I think I'll start eating dinner.
Oh yeah, today I also saw IronMan at the dollar theatre with said Iolano people which was a pretty good movie.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
2 comments:
we just did that in the basement with floors 6 and 7! It was roll of toilet paper, you take how much you use and say that many "ply" about yourself. LOL
:o water balloon sounds fun!
yeah we did it with toilet paper too. i sensed it coming so i only took 3. i said im from maryknoll, i live in nuuanu, and i work at subway.
Post a Comment