The smores were delish, but now I'm worried about my sugar intake. It doesnt help that my mom sent me a bunch of chocolate macadamia nuts! A the bonfire we played the ten fingers game...the game where u hold up ur ten fingers and everyone goes around and says something they havent done before, and if uve done it then u have to put one of ur fingers down. Yeah, well gues what? I won...which may or may not be a bad thing. It means that I'm sheltered and havent done as many bizarre things as everyone else. Anyways, after the bonfire one of the officers asked my roommate and I and her friends if we wanted to go drinking with them afterward at his house near school. We said yeah maybe we'll call u later, but we didnt go. What we did end up doing was driving for another hour back to San Jose, dropping off one of my roommates friends, and then heading to In N Out, where I had a delicious Double Double burger(double the meat, double the cheese) for a cheap price, oh andd also a strawberry milkshake (yikes sugar!!! luckily i didnt eat anything that sugary today). It was delicious!
I got a B on my first Biology mini exam =/ i thought i did better. Im pretty sure i bombed my firstout of 2 religions quizzes for my honors religion class. I dont think that it helps that everytime I go into the class I go in with an atheist mentality (i blame my dad). well i'm trying to be more open minded with that class and Im actually taking notes now, so hopefully I will do better on the nxt quiz. I guess its actually quite interesting since we are learning about how Christianity was formed and why there are so many divisions in it. Its kind of stupid how people fought for religion. Separation of church and state seems like the only practical thing to do and I cant imagine it otherwise. I'm doing well in Chemistry where we are learning about global warming in greater detail as well as quantitave stufffs. Math is alright...I have a midterm for that next week. I should be doing practice problems right now.
I think Kenneth has a superiority complex problem.
WIkipedia: Superiority complex refers to a subconscious neurotic mechanism of compensation developed by the individual as a result of feelings of inferiority.[1] The feelings of inferiority in this specific complex are often brought on by real or perceived social rejection. The term was coined by Alfred Adler (February 7, 1870 – May 28, 1937), as part of his School of Individual psychology.
My sister is running for Miss Hawaii Teen and her pageant is on Nov. 23rd. She needs to sell A LOT of tickets. So if any of u guys are gonna be home then or have family that wants to see it let me know!!
1 comment:
Aww, I miss the beach, Marcia!
And what the hellllll, I want some In-N-Out. I can't believe that I go to California EVERY YEAR & STILL HAVEN'T EATEN THERE. Soooo messed up!
Eww, religion class. :(
Tell Colleen I said GL. :)
Post a Comment