im in the library right now and i'm supposed to be working on some chem shit but my group is not here yet. i do not enjoy being in the library. it makes me feel nerddd.
i dont have a costume and i blame myself becasue it was not my priority. i feel like i need to be more social. because being antisocial in the library waiting for my chem group is making me all depressed.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
1 comment:
i discussed this yesterday with someone and realized that i'm antisocial. YOU'RE not antisocial marcia. where are all those tennis friends? hehe.
anyway, that sucks about the costume. i don't have one either and i was so excited to dress up as something. oh well. there's always next year.
Post a Comment