On Halloween I didn't have a costume, but at the last minute I borrowed my guy friend's jeans and I became "Jenny from the Block". :) I borrowed hoop earrings from my suitemate, and used someone elses hat, and tilted it (gangster style). I attended my first college party tonight at someone's house. People were hysterically drunk. I just had a cup of some mix of alcohol and kool aid and a sip of something called hypnotique which I could feel in my ears after the first sip. It was not that pleasant so I refused to take shots. I was the only sober one of the group of people I was with. It was funny to see people getting drunk, but after a while I got bored. I watched people play beer pong but did not partake. ] Next year I am SO going to make geting a costume a priority.
2 comments:
:o partying marcia?!
haha. marcia's a party animal.
Post a Comment