Meebo

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Madness

So I watched the news and heard that two people got shot and killed in a Toys R Us somewhere in california and a worker got trampled to death at a walmart in New York. That is so ridiculous. Do people always get killed on black friday or is it happening more this year? That's sad that people got killed...is any sale really worth your life? Come on people!

On a brighter note, I spent approximmately $150 dollars. I bought CHOKE stuff for myself and for people on my Christmas list :) I am helping the economy through consumerism. I went to the premium outlet mall, same owner as the one in Waikele. There were amazing sales. Pac Sun and Aeropostale had a 50% off everything in the entire store. We stood in line at Pac Sun for like 3 hours only to be dissapointed when we got inside and the line for the cashier was not moving at all, so we decided not to buy anything elOh did I mention that I and Sara's family got to he mall at 12 in the morning and got back at 7 in the morning? :) That was the first time I did that in my life and it was really worth it. When we got back at 7 we crashed, woke up at noon, ate and then off to Target to do more shopping. I got a ton of good deals at Target and was gonna buy a $10 vaccuum, but realized it would be a great hassle to lug that back on the train to Santa Clara. Though I did buy a pink Brita water filter (its supports breast cancer foundation) and very nice flats. Then off to the dollar store where I bought some random things such as a Christmasty contraption that you hang on your door handle. Christmas is almost near. I cannot wait to go back home & see my family and all of you guys! I am really excited for Christmas this year for some reason. I just remembered that I have finals right before break starts. >_<

Today at Target I saw some kosher pickles. I don't understand what makes them kosher.

2 comments:

Nikki ! said...

i think a rabbi has to bless it or something ha.

karen said...

Hey, Marcia! Haha, my friends & I were like in the front of the line @ Pacsun at the Vegas premium outlet & got a BUNCH of shit too... but the check-out line was an hour wait, damnnn.