My sister is such a biotch she just got asked to work for hollister! I am so jealous its like wow im stuck here in college being a fat lard. and shes losing weight and keeps on telling me blah blah blah im so hot blah blah blah and my mom keeps on saying eat lesss and im like shut up idc idc idc i excercise and i eat healthy thats all i need to do. its not like im not trying. whatever!!!
so now im emo and the gym is closed.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
2 comments:
aww haha. that's okay. i'm being fat also. I don't even exercise AT ALL. I sit on my ass and do nothing. take naps. I swear. I'm probably gonna keel over from eating too much shit and not doing anything.
I need a job! :(
same here. have never been to the gym. it's like a foreign country. i'm surprised i even know where it is. anyway, i just saw your video below...thanks marcia that made my day.
Post a Comment