Meebo

Friday, November 21, 2008

I <3 THANKSGIVING :)

I 'm already adding on the pounds!
Yesterday our dorm had a thanksgiving feast and I had lots of turkey (dark meat of course yum!) cranberry, baked potato, mashed potato, pasta salad, green bean casserole, and cookies, and truffles and apple pie. YUM! I cant wait for real thanksgiving :)! Anwyays today, I offficially declared my major and minor. I also am planning on going to see Twilight tonight with a couple of people. Hopefully we can get a ride from someone.
I 'm pretty excited since tomorrow I am going to take the Amtrak up to Sacramento to visit Sara Nishijima. Three hour train ride -__- im gonna finish reading some books. Prettty excited since I havent seen her in 2 years!! Sacramento's pretty much white county supposedly, so she's been warning me about not being surprised about being the only Asian on the bus.....haha!

1 comment:

blerg said...

hope you're having fun in sacramento. ugh, i have 3 more days of class. anyway, what's your minor and major?