Meebo

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Night

So my agenda for the past weekend was kind of half fulfilled...
SAT
-laundry (check)
-chemistry (.5 check)
-physics (check)

SUN
-English essay
-App essay
-Reward:piano (check)

Today I played piano for a couple of hours. I suck so bad now because I havent been playing consistently. Well my friend was at the piano before I got there and he happened to have Totoro song sheets! So I played Totoro theme songs such as this one:


I watched the entire Oscars for the first time in my life. I still need to watch the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, The Reader, and Rachel Getting Married. In response to Vanessa's comment about Slumdog Millionaire, I think you should watch it. I didn't see a lot of movies this year, but that was definitely the best movie I saw in a couple years. And plus I would actually willingly pay to see it again so thats something!!

I think the only good thing about Macs is Photobooth. Apple should stop trying to dis PC through their commercials. If they are better then they don't need to dis.

(Mac commercial)
Versus Windows Commericial:


Now that's a real commercial.
Well I suppose I shall finish the unfinished work on my agenda now.

2 comments:

blerg said...

Ok ok. Everyone has told me to go watch Slumdog. I will. Eventually.

And yay for your first full Oscar sit through!

Nikki ! said...

ok that was cuter commercial but MAC FTW.

AND TOTORO FTW.

yays :3