Meebo

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

So I'm not sure if I told you guys before or not, but my mom has kidney disease. Right now her kidney function is down to 19% of what it should be for a normal healthy kidney. Usually people get on the transplant waiting list when function drops to 20%. She has to lose some weight before she can be eligible for a transplant. I talked to my mom for 2 hours last night about everything. She worries about not being able to pay my sister's college tuition and her last year of high school tuition. I told my sister that if she gets accepted in a good school I'll go back home and be with mom, but my mom tells me that I should do whatever is best for my future and not because of her. I wish I were at home right now....

1 comment:

blerg said...

:( i'm so sorry to hear about your mom. i'll keep her in my prayers!