Meebo

Sunday, May 31, 2009

This weekend & Stuff I have to do this week

This weekend I went to the mall, got bubble tea, ate frozen yogurt, saw UP, played beer pong, finished editting my english essay, ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill in half an hour, did other workouts at the gym, became engrossed in a book called The High Price of Materialism, and got lots of sleep.

Time to crank out a 10-12 page paper on living deliberately and Walden and then sudy for physics and chem finals, then create a powerpoint on dialysis for bioengineering class.

Then find boxes and pack shit.
Then go back to home sweet home.... where I can be bossed around by my parents and grandparents and what not.

2 comments:

blerg said...

Up was freakin fantastic. I need to go and watch it again in 3D. Pixar can do no wrong.

Nikki ! said...

beer pong
*tsk tsk* marcia!

yeah UP was good. I saw it regular, then I saw it 3D today. It's really cool, not gimick-y 3D, like real foreground and background real life kinda thing haha.

but those 3d glasses are BULKY and DO NOT fit over your glasses :/
I had to hold them up the whole movie.
Usually 3D glasses are made to fit over regular glasses!