i like learning about the brain far more than i enjoy learnign about plants and how they turn toward light. everything in my bio class is in greater detail than AP Bio. IT's kind of cool, yet depressing at the same time.
i really do not enjoy chemistry labs because i do not know what my lab partners are doing the whole time. they know exactly what they are doing and i am left asking them questions or staring off into space as they do everything. i dont mind the class work but labs just leave me confused, but labs matter more since thats when ur actually applying it. damn. i'm not gonna be a chemist or anything so i mean its alright!!!! i need to take a chill pill -__-
im planning on playing tennis tonight, although its alrady 9:57 PM. I'm waiting on people to get ready! I really need to practice for my intramural match and also get some excercise.
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
3 comments:
it's good that you like what you're learning. It's okay, I don't know what's going on half the time either, everyone else seems to :p
Science is CRAAAZY here. There's lecture, then pre-lab, the actual lab, AND post-lab! God, I'm so taking archeology to satisfy my science requirement, lol.
i am so glad i'm not taking any chem or bio. people are crazy over here too...everywhere i turn i meet people talking about chem this and chem that. torture.
Post a Comment