I went to stanford today which made me sad because stanford kids are so fucking lucky!even though i went there 2 summers ago, i just realized they have such a nice campus with so many more ammenities than ours and their houses are so nice. :( :(
I went to a american medical student association meeting and they had a drawing and guess who won?? :) I DID! I am one lucky sucker cus I won a free Kaplan MCAT prep class valued at $1,899! I think thats the first time I ever won any raffle drawing where only one person got chosen. I now semibelieve in Karma. I did some good things today.
oh shit that girl i carpooled with to get to stanford nearly killed all of us cus she did not do any head checks!! and when she merged into the lane there was a car there so she had to come back in, and when she was coming back n there were cars merging into our lane! fucking scary!
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
2 comments:
we beat stanford :)
I walked past NYU'S Tisch and I was like, FU STUPID NYUers.
:(
Post a Comment