bio midterm tomorrow.
tennis match in half an hour against a girl that beat me last time.
its so cold outside. i wore my boots today. i have choke math problems to do. i gained 2 pounds. hopefully its water weight. i ordered a memory foam for my bed yesterday. my back is sore and i cant sleep well anymore. it feels as if theres a permanent dent in my bed due to the springs being smashed. my roommate tells me i grind my teeth. im going to the health center for a check up on friday to ask about that and perhaps get a mouth guard? i also need to check my eyes cus the other day it felt like there was some type of bump on my eyeball, but i think it went away, but still i just wanna check it out. im in need of a halloween costume to get into a party. if i dont have a costume then i have to pay 5 bucks. i think i might be a bumble bee since my roommate is a lady bug and we can be matching! hehehe. but maybe something else will strike my fancy. i might visit Target tomorrow or Thursday if my roommates mom or friends will drive us. i dont really know why im updating. my computers gonna die soon and i have a lot of hw. oh i know. its cus i love u guys :)
Fears...
-
I realize that its been a very very long while since I've posted an update,
close to a year and a half since I posted...sad really. I even stopped
using my...
15 years ago
1 comment:
yeah it's freezing! It was like 30 degrees today D:
I grind me teeth at night. I always have since like, since I've had teeth. and that's why my teeth are smaller than most :p They just made my retainer extra thick plastic. blaaah.
Post a Comment