So the internet is a scary place. I find it weird that I am pouring my thoughts out into this blog and that ANYONE can read them. I have been spontaneously posting to this and have not been caring about what I say, but I feel like I should only blog about things that I don't mind ANYONE reading about. I'm not sure how to make it so that only you guys can read this blog since I don't know all your email adresses. And I'm not sure which ones of you in "the Fellowship" actually still read this blog anyway, except for Nicole :) So for now my blog is still public, but if you actually care about reading my posts please leave a comment with your email/ blogger id / username thing.
3 comments:
hey marcia...idk for sure if i'm switching into film, but i know i really want to so i'm working on it. only time will tell i guess.
anyway, i just read your blog and had the same thoughts! i don't really like how public it is either so i might set it to private. if you're going to do that too let me know and i'll give you my address. do you mind giving me yours?
Well, sure, it's public, but in all fairness, you haven't really said anything scandalous, haha. But I'll give you my address when you switch it over to private.
Are you saying my life isn't scandalous enough for you? No wonder you don't leave me comments.
Post a Comment