Meebo

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Down with ze Sickness

So,
Last night I had a major fever at like 3 or 4 AM. I used the bathroom, drank some water, then I had this like stomach ache. I felt like I was gonna die, so I was going to lay on the couch outside. I was climbing over it from the back and then realized that my suitemate's friend was sleeping in it and i woke her up....awkward. all i said was I dont feel good, then turned off the lights and went back to my room where i figured i'd just lie in my bed and let it past. fortunately it did pass. i'm feeling much better today and i guess that was the peak of my sickness. It should be all g from here.

RANDOMS
Today I ate pancakes for breakfast.

I took the quiz on facebook called How Geeky Are you? And I got 10/10... how embarassing. I totally did not expect that. I mean I know I'm a little geeky, but 10/10...wow just wow.....

I bought a lunchables pizza flavor because it reminds me of my childhood aka comfort food. I figured I can eat whatever the heck i want cus im sick.

I'm writing a english paper on the current education crisis...although i don't really think its that big of a deal. Im saying blame the parents.

Last night I watched the Silence of the Lambs for the first time and it was pretty gross. I noticed that Dr. Hahnn from Grey's Anatomy is in it haha.

2 comments:

Nikki ! said...

when I was in NYC I was super super sick for like a day, and then I was totally fine. weird.

Sean is sick too, he said that the lady at walgreens said a lot of people are getting sick, maybe there's a just a flu going around (not swine flu!).

blerg said...

Glad you're getting better. A lot of ppl have been sick; luckily it wasn't the swine flu. midterms and finals will do that to you.

silence of the lambs is one of my favorite movies btw, even though it is kind of creepy. i love anthony hopkins.