Meebo

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter Quarter Classes

Since you all are talking about the future and classes and stuff, so will I. So next quarter I'm taking Calculus IV, General Chemistry II w/ lab(grrrr), some history class called WEstern Civilizations, English I Honors, and possibly international Economics. I think that I pretty much decided that I'm going to major in bioengineering with a minor in Economics, then go to med school to get my M.D. It makes me frustrated when my mother tells me not to become a doctor since I am a girl and I will have to work too hard, but I really don't want to settle for less. I mean being a civil engineer is OK I guess, but it just seems like a secure career path. I don't think it would be something that I would enjoy doing for the rest of my life. Anyways, I'm still undeclared in the school of engineering, but it's just a matter of filling out a piece of paper and getting some signatures from department heads now.

1 comment:

Nikki ! said...

you're crazy. lol

i wanna do makeup